Friday, September 4, 2009

Top three (or so) funny things about Italian Radio

1. Disco Duck. Yeah. "Italian, Italian etc....Disco Duck....chuckle". I have no idea what it is. Contest? Show? Who knows? If you know, please put me out of my misery. I hear it at least once a day on multiple Italian radio stations. The only clue I have so far is that is does have something to do with Donald (the Duck). Hmmmm.

2. The fascination with Shakira's "There's a She-Wolf in your closet" song. How much got lost in the multiple translations on this one? Never mind, it's fun to sing to driving down the road (you should hear the kids howl). Haven't heard it yet? I'm sure it's coming your way. Maybe.

3. George Clooney (read number one, insert George Clooney for Disco Duck). Hmmmm, is George Clooney Disco Duck?

4. The Neverending story song.......at least 20-30 times so far. I didn't hear it that much in the decade the movie came out!

The funniest thing is that most of the songs are American. At least it's always good for a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment